Moment's

Moment to remember and moment to share, moment to learn and momen to gain, all that moments time are flowers of our life.....

Monday, August 22, 2005


Karachi................
Left Karachi and come to canada ....

Finnaly... the memories of Karachi back again ..., with all friends over there ahhhh....Just imagine we still near by ... how nice...hehehe , this is picture when we was the last time eat at pizza Hut karachi... I really miss to talk, have a chat and arisan.....

Wow talked about Arisan, bring my mind to all ladies in Dharmawanita Konjen Karachi, ... Ibu Poniman, Ibu konjen, Ibu Lies and Other ladies ..... Reni, Kiran, Lilis,Timah,Bu Zeba..... How are you all .... Do you still remember me...???
My kids also miss Karachi..... See... the picture of them all so cute.... I don't know when they will meet each other again???....... will they still remember ??? ..... I feel more miss Karachi when I remember about night life style...Ohhhh until 12 o'clock in the night we still can enjoyed sitting outside of the foodcourt eating Tikka, Botti Kebab, Haleem, kat-tak-kat and rotti, ..... ahhhh karachi... the other world hehehehe......

I don't know when we can visit Karachi again, just pray for us so we can visit karachi soon and meet each other again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home